Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
[Image: HuEWg.gif]
I think I like this version better. Changed the transition back into idle so it flows better.
EDIT: Now I'm not sure. Would it be better for him to do a full turn like this one, or turn back the other way like in the previous? All of my punches' charges turn to his right (our left), so should this transition flow into those because it starts the combo?


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 06-26-2012, 09:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)