Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Adventure of Link
#1
Hey everybody!

Here is my current progress:

[Image: 67nk76.png]

[Image: bg7pn7.gif]

[spoiler="Here is the original post"]I haven't sprited in awhile, so I thought I should get back into the swing of things. What I've made here is the Link from Adventure of Link, but the pose is meant to be closer to 3/4ths view than complete profile like the original sprite was in.

Here it is:

[Image: 2vmtu8g.png]

The style is meant to be of the same style as the Link found on this sheet that I found on the custom section of the site.

As such, it's also meant to be displayed only on a dark background. I borrowed some of the colors from that sheet for my own, but the palette (and everything else) is still WIP. The two poses with the shield are supposed to represent a more relaxed stance for the first and the second is to mimic the Zelda II's Link's shield readiness.

Criticisms and edits will be much appreciated! I want to work out any problems with it before I move on to create animations. If these are ever put into use, I'm thinking of recommending they be used in 2x scale, do you think that's appropriate?[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-25-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-26-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Thumbtacks - 06-26-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by DioShiba - 06-26-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-26-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-26-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-26-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Candel - 06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-27-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by MikeDH720 - 06-27-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-28-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-28-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-28-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Thumbtacks - 06-28-2012, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)