Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
My baby sister never takes naps until it's too late for me to do whatever I wanted/needed to do (In today's case, I'd really like to go get some things to add to dinner since there's a market very close to home.) and I can't even ask any of my sisters for help watching her because Heather is constantly out having fun with her friends and Summer gets to sleep in until 5pm.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)