Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Awesome! Yeah, I noticed that a lot of his later works were like 10 times better, since like everyone has improved within the duration of the project and all that.

Also, I'm going to call off my current reservations; since I'll be taking a while to make those tables, I don't want to hog up three cards that I probably won't get to for a while. Especially if there's anyone else that wants to do them.

Edit: Phew, finished the table for Gym Heroes. Gym Challenge is next!
http://pastehtml.com/view/c2h5sk3kh.html
Yay~


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Speed-X - 06-23-2012, 11:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)