Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Original pixel animations for upcoming title
#27
We are many, many months from release, so all of these will be polished and revised if needed.

I've been saying all along how open I am to constructive feedback.

Just for the record, these were made with dark backgrounds in mind, which will be the case for most of the levels. Also, my goal was to make bent lines and lines at strange angles look smooth. Black outlines sometimes just can't articulate certain shapes. I know I went overboard with selout but I did have something specific in mind. It's my first attempt at higher res sprites. My last spriting job was most of the animation for 100 Rogues.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Original pixel animations for upcoming title - by Blake.Reynolds - 06-22-2012, 09:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)