Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I've been having way too many mood swings the past few months and it's been frustrating the hell out of me.

One moment I feel normal and then all of the sudden I'm sad and angry at the whole world for nearly every thing. And something in my mind is just fighting constantly like there's something that wants control.

I don't know, just so much shit that happened in my life and I'd like to head off to college ASAP. The sooner things change the better but I don't even know if that's going to change the things I have to live with.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by DioShiba - 06-22-2012, 08:00 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)