Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hoo boy.
#13
(06-19-2012, 11:42 PM)Thumbtacks Wrote: Oh hey, You're that guy from that other guy talking about you.

Hope you have cool times here Big Grin
EHEH, sorry for missing your post earlier. Thank you very much. I'm sure I will!

(06-20-2012, 02:10 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome (back) to the Resource, Gatsby! I myself don't even sprite yet (I only rip), so you're better than me anyway. At least for now Wink

Well yeah, hope you enjoy it here!
Nah, I'm not better than anyone here. I'm pretty bad at spriting, I'd say... P: Thanks, hehe.

(06-20-2012, 01:10 PM)recolorme Wrote: Oh hello there, gatsby. I lurked on CBL's tumblr and heard about you.

You sounded amazing. I hope you have a good time here.
Amazing? Pfft, why? There's nothing special about me at all... Thank you, though. I'm flattered.


Messages In This Thread
Hoo boy. - by TheGreatGatsby - 06-19-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Sengir - 06-19-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by TheGreatGatsby - 06-19-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Gors - 06-19-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by TheGreatGatsby - 06-19-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Thumbtacks - 06-19-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Previous - 06-20-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Hoo boy. - by Garamonde - 06-20-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Hoo boy. - by TheGreatGatsby - 06-20-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: Hoo boy. - by puggsoy - 06-20-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Hoo boy. - by recme - 06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: Hoo boy. - by TheGreatGatsby - 06-20-2012, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)