Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm TorchManiac
#7
Welcome to TSR, Torch! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!
It takes me a while to rip too if I'm doing it the old fashioned way. Takes me even longer to sprite, hehe.
Either way, hope to see your work soon and maybe we'll see you in the chat sometime! Wink


Messages In This Thread
I'm TorchManiac - by Candel - 06-19-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by Shade - 06-19-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by Previous - 06-19-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by Candel - 06-19-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by Previous - 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by puggsoy - 06-19-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by Garamonde - 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: I'm TorchManiac - by ~Axis~ - 06-20-2012, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)