Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up!
(06-17-2012, 10:54 PM)Techokami Wrote: Suggestion for Team Shoot: Do you know what tSR is sorely lacking in? It's arcade shoot-em-up enemies. No, not bosses, there's TONS of bosses. I mean the little grunts you shoot through to get to the boss. Like the tanks, turrets, jets, and helicopters of Aero Fighters. I'd do something about it, but I can't get the graphics files to load in Tile Molester (in fact, I've yet to find ANY arcade game's graphics file I can open in any graphic editor!) and sometime around version .07X the MAME team ruined the internal graphics viewer... you used to be able to very easily rip graphics from it, but now it's broken up into a grid and blocks the screen capture function from working while it is in use Sad
I plan on getting the minor enemies for the games I rip, starting with the first Parodius for the arcades.


Messages In This Thread
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Ton - 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Random Talking Bush - 06-18-2012, 02:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)