06-17-2012, 06:48 PM
I love that so much 
New weather effect, nothing special
[spoiler]
You can choose light and heavy. Heavy has thunder in the background
Probably going to work on the background and maybe add some clouds or something.
![[Image: DX9fR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/DX9fR.png)
[/spoiler]
I know I keep saying this but I'm really just about to update the demo. I'm going to make it with the level editor to see how well it will load the levels.
I'll have it up in just a bit

New weather effect, nothing special
[spoiler]
You can choose light and heavy. Heavy has thunder in the background
Probably going to work on the background and maybe add some clouds or something.
![[Image: DX9fR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/DX9fR.png)
[/spoiler]
I know I keep saying this but I'm really just about to update the demo. I'm going to make it with the level editor to see how well it will load the levels.
I'll have it up in just a bit

