Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Original pixel animations for upcoming title
#3
(06-16-2012, 03:57 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: ridiculous boob physics on the 1st one

3rd one is... disturbing

5th has weird shading (not exactly pillowshading, but...)

Could you show these at 1x scale ? There's a lot of selout on these, and I'd like to see how they look at 1x, cause the selout definitely doesn't work at 2x

I don't have 1x versions uploaded, unfortunately. These are actually 3x, not 2. They are pretty big sprites. I made them to look passable at 2 and 3x, but certainly high fidelity at 1. I'm sorry if you don't like them. I'm a self taught artist.

if you look at alpha footage in our kickstarter video you can see them at 1x. Though the video isn't very high def.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Original pixel animations for upcoming title - by Blake.Reynolds - 06-16-2012, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)