06-15-2012, 04:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2012, 04:32 PM by Chris2Balls [:B].)
[spoiler=I agree with Previous. Previous. I don't see why not!]
Community projects are rather informal, and if one member doesn't want to contribute to one project, he/she can try another, or even not at all. There's no pressure had or to be made: having a complete project is of course the ultimate objective, but even so, it isn't actually that important in the context of a message board.
I wouldn't mind trying the Fire Emblem project out if it ever gets started!
[/spoiler]
Edit: Ah, Previous. You ninja'd me.
It'd be best if we brought this discussion in a different thread or via PM if it continues.
Community projects are rather informal, and if one member doesn't want to contribute to one project, he/she can try another, or even not at all. There's no pressure had or to be made: having a complete project is of course the ultimate objective, but even so, it isn't actually that important in the context of a message board.
I wouldn't mind trying the Fire Emblem project out if it ever gets started!

[/spoiler]
Edit: Ah, Previous. You ninja'd me.
It'd be best if we brought this discussion in a different thread or via PM if it continues.


