I was planning on doing zipping anyway since that's a bajillion times easier, just wanted to make sure it was OK.
World of Goo - PC/Computer
![[Image: irlpXKSzguPQ9.png]](http://i.minus.com/irlpXKSzguPQ9.png)
And since it doesn't have one yet, here's the game icon:
![[Image: ilg8YFVOP9DH4.png]](http://i.minus.com/ilg8YFVOP9DH4.png)
To be honest, the hardest part was actually making the "Everything" icon icons. [SPOILER=Why]Because every single image in the game has some kind of transparency (be it anti-aliasing or just 50% opacity), I couldn't do it with the Icon Maker, so I had to do it by hand in GIMP, using the icon templates. Luckily I didn't have to align the text myself though (which I would have been worried about getting perfect), with some know-how I let the Icon Maker make an empty icon with the text, then I just slapped my icon over it.[/SPOILER]
Anyhoo, the rest was easy. A simple batch script (link to script I used for those interested) quickly copied every .png file of the game into a folder for me, which I subsequently zipped. The files are in the same directory structure as in the game, i.e. the .zip's root is like game's folder (where WorldOfGoo.exe resides).
By the way, the .zip is 33 MB, which I'm eagerly hoping doesn't exceed the maximum size for sprite zips. Otherwise I'll have to split it into bits like with the Layton voices
World of Goo - PC/Computer
![[Image: irlpXKSzguPQ9.png]](http://i.minus.com/irlpXKSzguPQ9.png)
And since it doesn't have one yet, here's the game icon:
![[Image: ilg8YFVOP9DH4.png]](http://i.minus.com/ilg8YFVOP9DH4.png)
To be honest, the hardest part was actually making the "Everything" icon icons. [SPOILER=Why]Because every single image in the game has some kind of transparency (be it anti-aliasing or just 50% opacity), I couldn't do it with the Icon Maker, so I had to do it by hand in GIMP, using the icon templates. Luckily I didn't have to align the text myself though (which I would have been worried about getting perfect), with some know-how I let the Icon Maker make an empty icon with the text, then I just slapped my icon over it.[/SPOILER]
Anyhoo, the rest was easy. A simple batch script (link to script I used for those interested) quickly copied every .png file of the game into a folder for me, which I subsequently zipped. The files are in the same directory structure as in the game, i.e. the .zip's root is like game's folder (where WorldOfGoo.exe resides).
By the way, the .zip is 33 MB, which I'm eagerly hoping doesn't exceed the maximum size for sprite zips. Otherwise I'll have to split it into bits like with the Layton voices

