welp welp welp welp
I usually find these theories to be pretty dumb, but this is some serious shit.
Oh god are we getting a Katte ni Kaizo-style ending? I know that was under different circumstances (even though, I think the author's pissed at some new Kodansha policy, the same reason the Negima author stopped suddenly), but shit.
WELP just found the last chapter. Gotta read.
Holy fucking shit my mind is so fucked right now I can't think properly.
[spoiler=HUGE SPOILERS]
turns out everything is true. She never existed. What's worse, Kumeta had this planned since the first chapter apparently (and the SHAFT staff knew it too. They're geniuses), he didn't pull this out of nowhere. He must have been quite nervous after the abrupt end of Katte ni Kaizo (it had a similar mind-blowing ending), and wanted to plan things. But damn, keeping things this subtle over 300 chapters. I, wow. I always saw that this series had something special in it, but this is too much. I think this ending alone made it reach this work reach the level of "masterpiece" on my personal ranking. I feel like crying now, for some reason, shit.
But I'm still confused as to why Nozomu sees her, was this explained or did I miss something?
[/spoiler]
Since Brazil will probably never get this, I'll have to buy the american volumes again (I have up to vol.5). I know that Del Rey stopped after 8 volumes and that Kodansha USA picked it up, but is it still going?
I usually find these theories to be pretty dumb, but this is some serious shit.
Oh god are we getting a Katte ni Kaizo-style ending? I know that was under different circumstances (even though, I think the author's pissed at some new Kodansha policy, the same reason the Negima author stopped suddenly), but shit.
WELP just found the last chapter. Gotta read.
Holy fucking shit my mind is so fucked right now I can't think properly.
[spoiler=HUGE SPOILERS]
turns out everything is true. She never existed. What's worse, Kumeta had this planned since the first chapter apparently (and the SHAFT staff knew it too. They're geniuses), he didn't pull this out of nowhere. He must have been quite nervous after the abrupt end of Katte ni Kaizo (it had a similar mind-blowing ending), and wanted to plan things. But damn, keeping things this subtle over 300 chapters. I, wow. I always saw that this series had something special in it, but this is too much. I think this ending alone made it reach this work reach the level of "masterpiece" on my personal ranking. I feel like crying now, for some reason, shit.
But I'm still confused as to why Nozomu sees her, was this explained or did I miss something?
[/spoiler]
Since Brazil will probably never get this, I'll have to buy the american volumes again (I have up to vol.5). I know that Del Rey stopped after 8 volumes and that Kodansha USA picked it up, but is it still going?

