Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
#20
(06-07-2012, 10:17 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I'd like to try to make my own stage but I'm not sure if I'm good enough to actually do it...
I'm sure the style would be simple enough to catch on to but I have trouble with large pieces (hence why I didn't do as well in TUGS as I could've)...

If you want, I'd like to make your stage. You could give me a rough sketch of how it should look like, reference or whatever and I'll get to it when I have the time. I'm finished with my final exam project, so there's plenty.
Of course you don't have to accept, because it's your stage after all, so it's up to you. My offer stands if you want my aid. Just a kitten who wants to help (and contribute more to tFR), nya.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by NICKtendo DS - 06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)