Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
#17
Big Grin Looking good guys! I'm liking what I see so far Cool. One day I hope I can contribute my character as well. I'm currently working on a custom sprite sheet, but I have no way to animate it. If any of you want to handle the whole " making it work thing" for your game I'd be happy to provide you with all the nesaciary sprites you will need. Also I'll send some ideas for back grounds too. This should be a lot of fun. PM me if you want to use my custom sprites. I'll also post them on thses boards. Well good luck. I can't wait to see the finished productExclamation


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Makermatic21 - 06-07-2012, 10:10 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)