Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Model question
#19
(06-07-2012, 05:43 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: X8 is also for pc, so why rip it from the PS2 version?

How do you rip PC models then? Tongue
If it's any easier than this method then I'm all for trying it.
Of course, this is just me talking of the future. I haven't even played the games beyond X6 so this wouldn't happen for a while unfortunately. I just like to look for a way to do it before I get all hyped and ready to start before I even find out how.


Messages In This Thread
Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: Model question - by TGE - 06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Model question - by Roxas358 - 06-06-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Model question - by TGE - 06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: Model question - by senjen - 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Model question - by Roxas358 - 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Model question - by Roxas358 - 06-06-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: Model question - by Roxas358 - 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: Model question - by Garamonde - 06-06-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-06-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Model question - by TGE - 06-07-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Model question - by Orwell - 06-07-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: Model question - by o0DemonBoy0o - 06-07-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: Model question - by Garamonde - 06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: Model question - by Roxas358 - 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)