Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues
#11
So I should put them under Other Systems where it originated then? I'm getting confused now...
The thing is we don't actually know which version he ripped them from but there might not even be any difference anyway so I think I'll just put them under Other Systems.
When I get back to my own computer, that is.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues - by TGE - 05-15-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues - by TGE - 06-02-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues - by TGE - 06-07-2012, 05:49 AM
RE: Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues - by Garamonde - 06-07-2012, 09:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)