Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
#15
I'm not really interested in making a character for this game (because I don't want to make programming any harder than it is already and I'm not too well known to have my own character in this game yet) but I would like to offer my services in stage making. Smile Just tell me what kind of stages you will need. Smile Chaoxys' stage weirds me out, it has some inconsistent perspective (which I suggest we not have on the stages, just like the SSB project)


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Medevenx - 06-07-2012, 09:02 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)