(06-06-2012, 11:47 PM)Maidsukki Wrote:I know. Hence why I said "The issue is that they simply didn't leave anything to get us hyped. It was simply "This is what we are making, it'll be out later this year, k bye. No surprise titles at the last second or anything."(06-06-2012, 10:30 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: Honestly, I felt that it wasn't even that bad. The issue is that they simply didn't leave anything to get us hyped. It was simply "This is what we are making, it'll be out later this year, k bye. No surprise titles at the last second or anything. Either way, I still found their shows to be the most entertaining, especially when they acknowledged Non-Specific Action Figure's popularity.
But everything on this conference has had a trailer and an explanation BEFORE today, so it was really pointless
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Gaming Lounge
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

