Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (Professional) Ripping Project
#57
(06-05-2012, 03:40 PM)RadSpyro Wrote: Xtreme1992 - You can always download the icon maker for TSR - That's how I get it done Big Grin

Also, here's a new one. Snail Slime:

[Image: ibbPjuOnpRreH1.gif]
[Image: ibtBxWR0uA1dYP.png]

I hope I got the name right - I got several different names XD

he is called just "Snail" =)
by the way...
did you managed to change the background color?
i ask because the color of snails background was pink... Tongue
i removed the background and made the icon with the correct name (excuse to try "icon maker" xD)...
[Image: HjwhK.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (Professional) Ripping Project - by Xtreme1992 - 06-05-2012, 04:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)