06-04-2012, 11:48 PM
[spoiler]
![[Image: t6Qv5.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/t6Qv5.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Just got Colors 3D on my 3DS, which I really like so far, except...
I got part way through this picture and somehow it erased the monk guy. He's still there in the preview and when I exported the picture he was there (thank God), but when I view the picture or try to edit it in the application he's just....gone. GRAAAAAGHRGHJARJds
I really liked how he was coming out, too
![[Image: t6Qv5.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/t6Qv5.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Just got Colors 3D on my 3DS, which I really like so far, except...
I got part way through this picture and somehow it erased the monk guy. He's still there in the preview and when I exported the picture he was there (thank God), but when I view the picture or try to edit it in the application he's just....gone. GRAAAAAGHRGHJARJds
I really liked how he was coming out, too

