06-04-2012, 03:22 PM
(06-03-2012, 11:51 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Happy 14th birthday to my awesome chat friend, thegameexplorer! I hope you Live for a very long time and Learn many more new things this year!I LOVE THAT CAKE, LOVE U SO MUCH!
[SPOILER=TGE, I picked this cake out just for you.]
[/SPOILER]
(06-03-2012, 11:58 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: [spoiler=joke you might not get]I don't even....[/spoiler]
(06-04-2012, 02:45 AM)senjen Wrote: Happy Birthday TGE live long and prosper my friend ^^Oh noes! 2012 IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Here's your cake as well ^^
[spoiler][/spoiler]
You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?
Thanks man, apreciate it!
(06-04-2012, 09:02 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Vrolijke Verjaardag, thegameexplorer!MADE MY DAY! Thanks man, love u 2 (no homo)
Don't have a cake for you, sorry. All I could scrape together was this video:
And a Fawful Guy:
Oh yeah, there's a Dilbert Comic too:
(06-04-2012, 09:55 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Happy birthday TGE! Thanks for being the first member to introduce me to the boards!
P.S: Our rivalry lives on!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE!!!!
Thx man, no problem.
(06-04-2012, 10:01 AM)Perseus Wrote: Happy birthday TGE!I'M NOT GOING TO EAT MYSELF?
Here's another cake
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I'M TOO COOL FOR THAT.
WANT THAT CAKE RRAAARHG!!
....
Sonic fanboys, don't get a heart attack please

[spoiler]
![[Image: prevp.png]](http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7523/prevp.png)
![[Image: renderk.png]](http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2933/renderk.png)
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT FINAL RENDERS DAMNIT!
[/spoiler]


]
[/SPOILER]![[Image: tumblr_m2p139H7S81r8bkolo1_500.gif]](https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2p139H7S81r8bkolo1_500.gif)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: FawfulGuy.gif]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sSSEH4VPUZs/Tv9y3R5qHhI/AAAAAAAAAis/lhINDhjGW5U/s800/FawfulGuy.gif)