Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Textures/materials missing when importing ripped models in 3DS Max
#1
I hate to make a thread like this, but I'm running slim on options here...
I'm using 3DS Max 2010 to view/edit/etc models. In specific, I usually end up importing .DAE's, and pretty much everything I download from the Resource here looks like this:

[Image: kuppa.png]

(Koopa from Mario Party 9, by the way.)

All white, no textures! As it would seem, there's also no UV Mapping or materials... Am I importing these incorrectly, or what?
I'm assuming this is something easy to fix, I'm just out of the loop not having used 3DS Max in some time. Thanks in advance.


Messages In This Thread
Textures/materials missing when importing ripped models in 3DS Max - by Ridge Troopa - 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)