Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
#27
Short update - I upgraded the music system to FMOD which is pretty cool 'cause it means better looping with the music stuff now. Woo.

It also means I don't need separate files for "MARIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE'S ONLY 100 SECONDS LEFT NOW" music because I can speed it up using FMOD by itself and it's ridiculously easy.

In fact the whole music system was made so ridiculously easy to use now I'm almost kind of wondering why I didn't do it sooner

Also working on Speed Mario sprites since he's honestly the hardest one to sprite. Or at least he requires the most work. Once I'm done with his sprites I'll start more engine work.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN-DEV] A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 06-02-2012, 05:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)