Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm back. I guess.
#1
I've been wanting to come back to the community for a while now.
However i couldn't because captcha just wouldn't work for me, I'm not as interesed in spriting as I used to be, but I have a growing interest of music composition.
Some might remember me and some might not. Some of the members who were active before might have left, but I'm pretty sure we've gotten some new members too.


Messages In This Thread
I'm back. I guess. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 06-01-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by C0RE64 - 06-01-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by TGE - 06-01-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by puggsoy - 06-01-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by Previous - 06-01-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by Garamonde - 06-01-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 06-01-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-01-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by NICKtendo DS - 06-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm back. I guess. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 06-01-2012, 03:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)