Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
#30
Right, I did a check of all current sheets by comparing them to London Life on my DS, and fixed those who had any problems I could find. They're very slight problems, most people probably wouldn't notice them, but they were there. Can you spot the differences? Tongue

[Image: ibcQ0MOyhQMekR.png] [Image: iqQdKZhKZ2TKS.png] [Image: ibEAKFrOtdvZl.png] [Image: imPVpfBgujI6A.png] [Image: ibh9x4JPuUr8wb.png]

Be sure to update the icons as well as the sheets, some of those had problems too. I'll be sure to check any future London Life sheets before I submit them, and any other games that I can check.

I'll have a look at getting some World Of Goo sprites. They're pretty simple to obtain, since all the images are stored as easily accessible .png files, but I'll still have to organise them into sheets.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 05-29-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)