Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey there everyone, that was a Demo.
#3
I'm afraid adding more folds would make it too cluttered, especially since I'm aiming for a somewhat simple look. I could give it a try...

I may scrap this sprite altogether and work in a different style, I'm just experimenting at the moment.

Can't see how she's leaning forwards, though. Her centre of gravity is almost perfectly between her feet by my reckoning...

EDIT: Tried adding more folds, and even just one or two more makes it look a lot more cluttered and messy, as I thought :/


Messages In This Thread
Hey there everyone, that was a Demo. - by Hoeloe - 05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hey there everyone, that was a Demo. - by Hoeloe - 05-28-2012, 02:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)