Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sheegoth (Metroid Prime)
#1
First off, I'd like to say hello.
I'm not new to this place, I've used it for a while, but I never really thought about joining the forum until recently....
However, I am kinda new to spriting.
A year or two ago I decided I wanted to take a shot at spriting (on the Sheegoth from the first Metroid Prime), and wow, it's hard, and I'm doing a custom set too (or at least I was, but the project just kinda, stopped), wow.

Anywho, I've attached my shot at spriting. I'm a newb at this, so it looks purty crappy, but not many people ever saw it because the place it was at closed down...
So just tell me what ya think about it. Criticism and compliments accepted.

And get to know me, I can be a fun guy.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by TwilightSamus - 11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
RE: Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by Recker - 11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
RE: Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by Vipershark - 11-04-2008, 09:50 PM
RE: Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by Miles07 - 11-05-2008, 01:07 AM
RE: Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by Geo the Fox - 11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
RE: Sheegoth (Metroid Prime) - by Flaxter - 11-07-2008, 04:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)