I guess I really need a ref too! Here's mine:
[spoiler]
![[Image: GtWz2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GtWz2.png)
[/spoiler]
I'm a hedgehog with yellow skin, sky blue fur and emerald green eyes. I have 1 quill on the top of my head and 3 on each side which go down until my back. I have gray gloves and shoes, resembling the type of Vegeta's (DBZ). I have shoulder plates as armor and have a red cape. I also have a gorilla tail (not drawn too good in this image; I can also use Ki and can fly).
[spoiler]
![[Image: GtWz2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GtWz2.png)
[/spoiler]
I'm a hedgehog with yellow skin, sky blue fur and emerald green eyes. I have 1 quill on the top of my head and 3 on each side which go down until my back. I have gray gloves and shoes, resembling the type of Vegeta's (DBZ). I have shoulder plates as armor and have a red cape. I also have a gorilla tail (not drawn too good in this image; I can also use Ki and can fly).
