05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthre...L-Importer maybe.
Blender + Python 2.6.
Haven't tested it, I'm not 3D :-(
Blender + Python 2.6.
Haven't tested it, I'm not 3D :-(
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max?
|
|
05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthre...L-Importer maybe.
Blender + Python 2.6. Haven't tested it, I'm not 3D :-( |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by josh98 - 05-25-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by Previous - 05-25-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by josh98 - 05-25-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by Previous - 05-25-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by josh98 - 05-25-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by Previous - 05-25-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: Converting 3DXML (3D Via) without 3DS Max? - by josh98 - 05-25-2012, 04:39 PM
|