05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012, 04:07 PM by SierraLatkje.)
Whoa...I've been gone a long time. Sorry about that....
Ah, sorry. I can understand how I goofed on Brothers, since it sounds awkward to talk about "Brothers" without a "the" in front of it, but I'm not sure how I managed to screw up the spelling on Diablos.
Fixed versions:
![[Image: newbrothersicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/newbrothersicon.png)
Oh, and if Biggs and Wedge are going to be in the "Other Characters" section, then Seifer probably belongs there too. I should probably see if he's there or what, but...my Internet is running really slowly today, so...ahem...anyway...moving on...
I do actually have some more models ready. They look a pretty poor showing for how long it's been since I last posted any, but...well, anyway....
Into the "Other Characters" category, we have two troubled teens...
[spoiler]
![[Image: Fujinicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Fujinicon.png)
![[Image: Fujinpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Fujinpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?k43ux3cn37gve6u
![[Image: Raijinicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Raijinicon.png)
![[Image: Raijinpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Raijinpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?biapdfai1lzci7y
Well...okay, actually Raijin isn't all that troubled....but it sounded good...
[/spoiler]
Then we have a few more standard enemies (the last of them, I believe).
[spoiler]
![[Image: paratroopericon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/paratroopericon.png)
![[Image: paratrooperpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/paratrooperpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3y6l55cpmble9by
![[Image: sorceressbicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceressbicon.png)
![[Image: sorceressbpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceressbpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wm4wx4erpvzizow
![[Image: sorceresscicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceresscicon.png)
![[Image: sorceresscpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceresscpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmkt9e5y3im3bnd
About this link, I'm not totally sure the file's okay. The first time I uploaded it, it said it failed, and the second time it said it was already uploaded...so...I have no idea. It *looks* all right, but...let me know if it doesn't work, okay?
[/spoiler]
And finally we have some more bosses.
[spoiler]
![[Image: Adelicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Adelicon.png)
![[Image: Adelpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Adelpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?36h8x2510uq7u8x
I'm sorry if the Adel preview image looks a little crappy. I had to manually position Rinoa on her chest in PhotoShop, and they weren't the same scale, so things got messy. (Seriously, the model of Rinoa that fits onto Adel's chest is about twice as big as Adel's model. I have no idea why the heck they would do that...)
Also...I have to say, Adel is the manliest woman I've ever seen. It's interesting that she, too, has wings, though. Strange mechanical wings, but wings none the less. I guess Edea's bedframe-thing on her back was in lieu of her wings...
![[Image: OmegaWeaponicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/OmegaWeaponicon.png)
![[Image: OmegaWeaponpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/OmegaWeaponpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d4yl0ebvqz8vg2a
![[Image: traumaicon.png]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/traumaicon.png)
![[Image: traumapreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/traumapreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?qbd9cpndwl727pk
[/spoiler]
Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to do anything in the long time I haven't been working on this stuff...I think I did everything right. (The actual ripping I did ages ago, so I'm sure it's all right, it's just the icons/previews and submission stuff that I'm no longer sure of...)
(04-23-2012, 06:52 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: A few nitpicks on the site;
1. I'd move Biggs and Wedge to the "Other Characters" section since they're not technically bosses and act more like NPCs.
2. Sorceress A, UFO, and Pupu are enemies and not bosses.
3. "The Brothers" is actually just called "Brothers." Similarly, "Diabolos" is just called "Diablos" in this game.
Ah, sorry. I can understand how I goofed on Brothers, since it sounds awkward to talk about "Brothers" without a "the" in front of it, but I'm not sure how I managed to screw up the spelling on Diablos.
Fixed versions:Oh, and if Biggs and Wedge are going to be in the "Other Characters" section, then Seifer probably belongs there too. I should probably see if he's there or what, but...my Internet is running really slowly today, so...ahem...anyway...moving on...
I do actually have some more models ready. They look a pretty poor showing for how long it's been since I last posted any, but...well, anyway....
Into the "Other Characters" category, we have two troubled teens...
[spoiler]
![[Image: Fujinpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Fujinpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?k43ux3cn37gve6u
![[Image: Raijinpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Raijinpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?biapdfai1lzci7y
Well...okay, actually Raijin isn't all that troubled....but it sounded good...
[/spoiler]
Then we have a few more standard enemies (the last of them, I believe).
[spoiler]
![[Image: paratrooperpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/paratrooperpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?3y6l55cpmble9by
![[Image: sorceressbpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceressbpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wm4wx4erpvzizow
![[Image: sorceresscpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/sorceresscpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmkt9e5y3im3bnd
About this link, I'm not totally sure the file's okay. The first time I uploaded it, it said it failed, and the second time it said it was already uploaded...so...I have no idea. It *looks* all right, but...let me know if it doesn't work, okay?
[/spoiler]
And finally we have some more bosses.
[spoiler]
![[Image: Adelpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/Adelpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?36h8x2510uq7u8x
I'm sorry if the Adel preview image looks a little crappy. I had to manually position Rinoa on her chest in PhotoShop, and they weren't the same scale, so things got messy. (Seriously, the model of Rinoa that fits onto Adel's chest is about twice as big as Adel's model. I have no idea why the heck they would do that...)
Also...I have to say, Adel is the manliest woman I've ever seen. It's interesting that she, too, has wings, though. Strange mechanical wings, but wings none the less. I guess Edea's bedframe-thing on her back was in lieu of her wings...
![[Image: OmegaWeaponpreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/OmegaWeaponpreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d4yl0ebvqz8vg2a
![[Image: traumapreview.jpg]](http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/SierraLatkje/traumapreview.jpg)
http://www.mediafire.com/?qbd9cpndwl727pk
[/spoiler]
Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to do anything in the long time I haven't been working on this stuff...I think I did everything right. (The actual ripping I did ages ago, so I'm sure it's all right, it's just the icons/previews and submission stuff that I'm no longer sure of...)

