05-20-2012, 09:12 PM
I changed my age old 'Good criticisms all the way' saying to what you see now. It's a translation of a Brazilian saying, 'Sua inveja é a velocidade do meu sucesso'.
[spoiler]
I've been having some troubles keeping steady work on all my projects lately, and I really felt down this weekend. I then remembered this saying and seeing how perfectly it fits on the situation I'm having right now, I decided to put it in my sig. So every time someone tells me I'm going to fail, I'll read my sig and work harder to prove them wrong. It's not directed at anyone in particular, so don't get weirded out by it, hahahaha.
May this help me complete all my projects...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I've been having some troubles keeping steady work on all my projects lately, and I really felt down this weekend. I then remembered this saying and seeing how perfectly it fits on the situation I'm having right now, I decided to put it in my sig. So every time someone tells me I'm going to fail, I'll read my sig and work harder to prove them wrong. It's not directed at anyone in particular, so don't get weirded out by it, hahahaha.
May this help me complete all my projects...
[/spoiler]

