Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So, it's that time again it would seem.
#8
(05-20-2012, 02:17 PM)Goemar Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 11:08 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey welcome back... sorry to hear about all that and that it gets better. Sad
Also, I don't know how concerned or not you are about this, but I've become TSoR's moderator and uploader now, so you don't have to worry about being an uploader anymore. Smile

Not sure if I even counted as one as I didn't upload anything lol. If I need to log on to shift things I uploaded (but never actually posted in an update) let me know, would hate for someone's work to be lost to the ages.

I remember when you uploaded my sounds last year. Tongue
Anyway yeah, updating isn't necessary for the content to appear on the site. As long as it's been uploaded, it's all good.


Messages In This Thread
RE: So, it's that time again it would seem. - by Garamonde - 05-20-2012, 06:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)