Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Diablo III
#3
I've only played Warcraft 2, 3, and the demo of Starcraft. I've started playing Warcraft 1 though, so that I can play through them in order and get a firm grip on the lore.

But yeah, never touched Diablo. I'm sure it's as good as Blizzard's other games, but it just doesn't seem like it's my sort of game. If I come across a chance I might give it a spin, though.


Messages In This Thread
Diablo III - by Dazz - 05-20-2012, 06:36 AM
RE: Diablo III - by Cobalt Blue - 05-20-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Diablo III - by puggsoy - 05-20-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Diablo III - by Dazz - 05-20-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Diablo III - by water dog - 05-20-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Diablo III - by alexmach1 - 05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Diablo III - by 727 - 05-20-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Diablo III - by Dazz - 05-21-2012, 02:22 AM
RE: Diablo III - by Viiper - 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Diablo III - by Dazz - 05-29-2012, 03:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)