Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 1/8/2014]
(05-19-2012, 12:29 AM)TheAmazingSnivy Wrote: [spoiler]
(05-19-2012, 12:27 AM)AllenSword Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:10 AM)Ploaj Wrote: I'm still planning on doing it but I haven't found my copy of the game and I don't feel like downloading it.
If the TheAmazingSnivy completes that fsys viewer thingy that could really help with ripping the models from this game. Not to mention I read somewere on the smash boards that someone was making a converter for brawl that can open this format.

Frankly, I think it would be easier to wait for a converter of some sort.
I'm going to try to get Chikorita anyway though when I do manage to find my Pokemon Colosseum.

@TheAmazingSnivy: You're writing a fsys viewer!?! Can I see?
[/spoiler]

It's still in betabetabetabetabetabetabeta version. I am looking into a bunch of coding, and I'm having a bit of trouble with the model viewer.
Edit: @AllenSword: Do you know how to make the pictures the download icon? Not trying to be rude, but I think it's better to put the download link as the image, for simplicity's sake.
Not the first time someone asked Tongue
Code:
[url] *link here* [img] *img link here* [/img] [/url]

I recommend using 3D Via, it captures them in T-Poses and keeps their mapping unlike 3D Ripper DX which messes up all the mapping.
But yeah, 3D Via can only be used along with 3DS Max.
You'll get the best results with 3D Ripper DX if you use the 3DS Max plugin.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 5/18/2012] - by TGE - 05-19-2012, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)