Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Why can't any of my sisters just help me out at least for ten minutes a day? Babysitting is enough of a pain in the ass when said baby won't take a nap and has been an ass all day, but then when I can't even trust my sister to watch her for 20 minutes while I shower is bullshit. I was reasonably relaxed after I got out of the shower, but then I go into my room to get dressed and find the baby scattering my game discs all over the floor. All you had to do is watch what she was doing you asshole.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)