Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
need to take Engineering Ethics

can't do that because my credits say I'm a Junior, and the class is only for Pre-Juniors.

I am currently in my Pre-Junior term.

: |



also I e-mailed my adviser this morning about this issue. She had not gotten back to me. This is really important so she better be expecting a bombardment of e-mails for the next few days until she overrides the system for me, because I *kind of* need this class to graduate.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 05-16-2012, 05:50 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)