Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm not here to cause trouble
#33
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Or maybe it's because an argument about people being dicks on the internet is really goddamn stupid.

The fact that you even felt the need to link to something Ace Spark said is pretentious enough as things stand, really Josiah. :V

Nick, I'd appreciate it if you were a little careful with the trollin' here. You've not done anything wrong per se at the moment, but hell, I don't want to have to clean up any flamewars, however much fun they are to read.
okay. I promise to never again flame someone on this forum, ever.


Messages In This Thread
I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 09:00 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by mozzy - 05-29-2008, 09:03 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by theguy - 05-29-2008, 09:04 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Badassbill - 05-29-2008, 09:26 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Flare - 05-29-2008, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Saguchi - 05-29-2008, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Flamzeron - 05-29-2008, 11:40 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Lemonray - 05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Zee - 05-29-2008, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 01:25 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by PrettyNier - 05-29-2008, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Jordan - 05-29-2008, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Fireshock - 05-29-2008, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Zee - 05-29-2008, 04:13 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Zee - 05-29-2008, 04:34 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-29-2008, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Maxpphire - 05-29-2008, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by PrettyNier - 05-30-2008, 01:02 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-30-2008, 04:22 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Dear President Seinfeld - 05-30-2008, 03:40 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by PrettyNier - 05-30-2008, 02:11 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by PrettyNier - 05-30-2008, 04:24 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-30-2008, 04:36 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-30-2008, 04:39 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by triptych - 05-30-2008, 09:23 PM
RE: I'm not here to cause trouble - by Mewthriii - 05-30-2008, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)