Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook
#1
I'm making this thread with the intention of making a portfolio, I'll be posting stand alone's, random sheets, pointless tile sets, basicly anything that has no tie to a project, here.
Crit anything you see a problem with as harshly as possible, every little helps.
If I'm going to make a portfolio I want it to be good, so the more strict you are while critting the better.

I'll still be working on other sprite projects, just I commonly do sprites for the sake of doing sprites and anything extra is something more that can be improved on.

anyway here are some random sprites I have done for the sake of it.
Pacman Alternative!
[Image: gJJfg.png]
Here is my avatar of which I'm particularly proud of, I'll probably be doing more of this character an old favourite of mine amongst character designs,
[Image: ian_neo_kennan___avatar_sprite_by_pushbo...51pa3s.png]
Character Revamp from a recent spritesheet,
[Image: utensils_revenge_idle_by_pushbombshell-d51ri54.gif]
[Image: bvK6e.png]
Here is a new one
[Image: mary_wip_sheet_by_pushbombshell-d53l3z2.png][Image: mary_run_by_pushbombshell-d53i5gk.gif]

And here is my current project, I'm trying to diversify my pallet selections, characters and shading style. Crits very much welcome and appreciated Smile
[Image: bEYCx.png][Image: Wadbv.png]

anything you see that can be improved, it'd be greatly appreciated pointed out.
Thats it for now,
Thanks for reading (and possibly critting),
Bombshell


Messages In This Thread
Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Bombshell93 - 05-13-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Jamuk - 05-13-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Sengir - 05-13-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Mashuga - 05-14-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by recme - 05-21-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Hoeloe - 05-22-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Koopaul - 05-27-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Medevenx - 05-30-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Devicho - 05-30-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Medevenx - 05-31-2012, 03:36 AM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by recme - 05-31-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Medevenx - 06-08-2012, 10:59 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Virt - 06-14-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Virt - 06-14-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Virt - 06-14-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Bombshell93's sprite sketchbook - by Sengir - 06-18-2012, 02:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)