Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I guess you could say I'm back.
#7
That's fine - I'm pretty sure I can set what inherits what. I'll try to keep everything about your current account intact and basically just attach all of your old posts and such to it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by puggsoy - 05-08-2012, 03:14 AM
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by Previous - 05-08-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by Sengir - 05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by Petie - 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by Petie - 05-09-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: I guess you could say I'm back. - by DioShiba - 05-09-2012, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)