05-03-2012, 10:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 07:16 PM by TheAmazingSnivy.)
Well, I decided to rip a couple of Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts 2.
I noticed there were next to none, so I thought I should do some, if not all.
Edit: I decided to let other people help, just in case anyone wants to.
[spoiler=Rules]
Rule 1: You must submit all four models for the Keyblades, Tron, Timeless River, Halloween Town, and normal.
Rule 2: You must claim a Keyblade before you can submit it.
Rule 3: You must submit the textures in PNG format before they can be submitted to the site.
Rule 4: Please use this dumper: http://www.mediafire.com/?nwv8pwo58278d7y[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts 2)][Spoiler=Wishing Lamp]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Hero's Crest]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Claims (You can only claim four.)] [spoiler=Perseus] Hidden Dragon, Mysterious Abyss, Monochrome, and Fatal Crest.[/spoiler] [spoiler=TheAmazingSnivy] Decisive Pumpkin, Wishing Lamp, Sweet Memories[/spoiler][/spoiler]
I noticed there were next to none, so I thought I should do some, if not all.
Edit: I decided to let other people help, just in case anyone wants to.
[spoiler=Rules]
Rule 1: You must submit all four models for the Keyblades, Tron, Timeless River, Halloween Town, and normal.
Rule 2: You must claim a Keyblade before you can submit it.
Rule 3: You must submit the textures in PNG format before they can be submitted to the site.
Rule 4: Please use this dumper: http://www.mediafire.com/?nwv8pwo58278d7y[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts 2)][Spoiler=Wishing Lamp]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Hero's Crest]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Claims (You can only claim four.)] [spoiler=Perseus] Hidden Dragon, Mysterious Abyss, Monochrome, and Fatal Crest.[/spoiler] [spoiler=TheAmazingSnivy] Decisive Pumpkin, Wishing Lamp, Sweet Memories[/spoiler][/spoiler]

