Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So I started watching The Walking Dead recently and had a lot of fun until the third episode of season 2.


I've never been so damn pissed at a TV show character in my life. WTF Shane
[spoiler]Why the fuck did Shane shoot Otis?! That man was a hero, willing to sacrifice his life to save Carl which he accidently wounded and that asshole shot and left him to be eaten by zombies after Otis saved his life. I hope he dies(please don't spoil if he does)[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Solink - 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)