Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Transformed Genesis backgrounds
#1
I was ripping some Genesis sprites from a boss stage in Puggsy yesterday, using the usual screenshot/AnimGet technique. When I got up to ripping the background, I realised that most of it is constantly transformed, that is, kind of "skewered". There's no point during the fight (or the game at all) when the images making up the background are in their usual, untransformed state.

If you're not sure what I mean, check out the water (in front and behind the boat) in the first boss here:



That's what I'm trying to rip. I'm assuming that I can only do this using a tool that rips directly from the ROM, but I'm not sure which should be used. Anybody have any suggestions?


Messages In This Thread
Transformed Genesis backgrounds - by puggsoy - 05-01-2012, 06:58 AM
RE: Transformed Genesis backgrounds - by puggsoy - 05-07-2012, 01:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)