Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(04-30-2012, 09:06 AM)MRSKELETON Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Rai Wrote: So my grandma's thinking about cutting me out of her will 'cos I lost my virginity to a black girl.

congratulations a member of your family is an awful racist and you should probably ask to be removed from her will on principle alone

She ultimately chose not to, so I'll likely give a healthy portion of what I end up receiving to United Negro College Fund or something of that nature.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rai - 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)