04-26-2012, 02:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 02:17 PM by NICKtendo DS.)
Gors requested I'd continue to work on Robo's sheet so he'd have his hands free for other content for the game.
The stuff I added are below the dotted line.
[spoiler]![[Image: oLVCU.png]](http://i.imgur.com/oLVCU.png)
Yes, he uses a magnet as a grab attack and yes, his Spritality turns him into a giant laser cannon. I call it the End Laser.[/spoiler]
EDIT:
Could a mod please change the topic title into something shorter? The 'Re: ' added in the subject of the reply causes said subject to exceed the maximum amount of characters, making posting a bit of a nuisance.
The stuff I added are below the dotted line.
[spoiler]
![[Image: oLVCU.png]](http://i.imgur.com/oLVCU.png)
Yes, he uses a magnet as a grab attack and yes, his Spritality turns him into a giant laser cannon. I call it the End Laser.[/spoiler]
EDIT:
Could a mod please change the topic title into something shorter? The 'Re: ' added in the subject of the reply causes said subject to exceed the maximum amount of characters, making posting a bit of a nuisance.

