Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I rip fonts for DS?
#4
Puggsoy is right. Give us more info, like the game you want to rip from. For future events, when you ask a question, make sure you give us as much detail as possible. That way, it will be much easier for us to help you.


Messages In This Thread
How can I rip fonts for DS? - by Mattia Breccia - 04-26-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by ~Axis~ - 04-26-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by puggsoy - 04-26-2012, 06:08 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by ~Axis~ - 04-26-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by Garamonde - 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)