Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I rip fonts for DS?
#2
You're posting in the wrong place. This should go in Questions, Info and Tutorials.

About your question, You can use an emulator to take a screenshot of the text of the font type you want (like a cutscene or parts of the game where dialogue is present), and then open the screenshot in an image editing program (like MS paint). Then take each letter and copy it to another image editing program. After you have everything you want, save it as a .png file. That's the only way I know how to rip fonts. Hope this helps! :p


Messages In This Thread
How can I rip fonts for DS? - by Mattia Breccia - 04-26-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by ~Axis~ - 04-26-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by puggsoy - 04-26-2012, 06:08 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by ~Axis~ - 04-26-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: How can I rip fonts for DS? - by Garamonde - 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)