Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Ball characters in the style of Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver
#14
(04-15-2012, 03:59 AM)Hoeloe Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 02:47 AM)LDEJRuff Wrote: I just sent a re-appeal to dA a few days ago. However, no staff member, not even GodofOdd, has ever replied to me since. And I'm still waiting to be un-banned.

I still fail to see why you being banned from DeviantArt stops you working on these sprites. Forget about DeviantArt. Fix them, then upload them to imgur or something.
Fine. At least I'll learn something from DragoArt.com.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be unbanned soon.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball characters in the style of Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver - by DecaTilde - 04-26-2012, 01:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)