Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Sorry to hear that Jetters, I might swear, but NEVER in front of my mom (my dad doesn't care unless it's an f-bomb Cute)

I forgot to hit the super market up for sweets today, and now I'm left without tasty snacks :I
EDIT: Thinking about this past Summer got all of these old angry feelings about my ex back to the surface. God damn it, it's been months, get over it you bastard.
EDIT: Mio energy commercials creep the shit out of me.
EDITEDITEDIT: There was just a flying spider in my room. GOD I HATE SPIDERS, WHY CAN THEY FLY NOW?


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 04-25-2012, 10:55 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)